ZPlayer is a music player written in java, have a unique visual and works on Windows, Linux and MacOS.
You may also like
- Native support for MPEG files Layer I, II and III, PCM Wave, Vorbis Ogg, Flac, MOD files (S3M, MTM, IT, XM, UMX, MO3), Dolby AC3, MID and CDA;
- Support for development of skins and audio input plugins;
- Support for Winamp2 plugins (only for Windows and Java of 32bits);
- 16-bands equalizer;
- Sound effects such as bass redirect and wide stereo;
- Automatic matrix conversion between channels: Mono, Stereo, 4.0, 5.1 and 7.1;
- Anti-aliasing and interpolation in sound resampling;
- Independent volume channels with redirect between them;
- Support for multiple languages;
- An innovative skin, where the speaker vibrates according to the bass intensity.